Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Oooooh, Ahhhhh!

Yes, you're in the right place! I've changed the template to something a little more interesting. Hope you like it. If not...well, too bad for now. But don't worry. It seems that I like to change my blog as much as I like redecorating the house.

Also, some of you may have noticed that I finally discovered a new name for myself. Milk in the Closet, or MC for short. Why "Milk in the Closet," you ask? Well, you can either ask my parents or you can visit my other blog to read the story.

3 comments:

Tressa said...

Wow, I like the new change. It feels...warm and welcoming. You have a beautiful family! I hope the potty training is going well, its hard I know!

noreen said...

I read your comment on another blog "Great giveaway. The last computer-related purchase I imade was a 99-cent retractable USB cable. Greatest invention! We don't keep our printer hooked up to our laptop and it was so cumbersome to figure out what to do with the cables. With this one being retractable, we just keep it plugged in to the printer and it's there when we need it but so discreet! Got it at Dollar Tree!" and I wanted to warn you to be careful. A lot of electronic stuff at dollar stores are recalled and end up haveing fake certifications that they are safe (that UL symbol thing). Just be careful.

Milk in the Closet said...

tressa,
Thanks for stopping by and for your sweet words. I love this blogging community!

nor_lou,
Thank you for the warning. As I think about it, I don't even know if I read the safety certifications on the packaging. I'll keep my eye out for recalls. I appreciate the heads-up!