Saturday, January 19, 2008

For Your Weekend Enjoyment!



Ladies and gentlemen, this is Anita Renfroe and she is hysterical.

4 comments:

The Secret Life of Kat said...

I've seen that before, but it cracks me up every time!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness....secret identities and such, weird names, and gadgets galore on this "blog"....is there some sort of "secret-agent" thing going on? (cue music..secret agent man, secret agent man).....so....i shall now post under the name of 'He Who Shall Remain Nameless on the Blog That Removes Names From the Named Ones'...i think it is catch....savvy? (are you still singing Secret Agent Man?).....thought so

Anonymous said...

Oh, also, what is up withthe "blog owner approval" nonsense? I can't even enjoy the simple satisfaction at writing a comment on the blog and watching it appear and laugh hysterically at 1:00 a.m. by myself? especiaaly, after trying to type in the password, the word verification, saying the magic words, tapping on the screen, waving the wand, clicking my heels three times.... You are perhaps taking this blogging too seriously.....maybe i, too, will start my own blog...i will entitle it: "What bothers me about other people's blogs"....or something....anyway, signing off, i remain, "He who remains nameless on the blog that removes people's names from the name...' whatever you get the point (maybe i will just go by CB)

Milk in the Closet said...

Alright, Mr. 'He Who Shall Remain Nameless on the Blog That Removes Names From the Named Ones', aka, CB...
Just for you, I am taking off the word verification feature. It does seem a bit unnecessary unless I start getting SPAM comments. As to the "blog owner approval", it stays. Sorry. Not really.
And, if I didn't know you better, I would say you are being a bit obnoxious! ;-) Or is it just blog envy???