If you are reading this post, thank you. If you have ever left a comment on this blog or any previous blogs, thank you. If you are reading this post and have never left a comment on this blog or any previous blogs but are open to considering the idea, thank you!
The comments on a blog are like watching the sun rise everyday, seeing the fresh dew on the morning grass, seeing your baby's first smile (okay, that's a little dramatic), etc. While some people will blog simply as a creative outlet or to record their thoughts, it's still nice to know that someone is out there. So, for those who are new to this genre, consider this your first lesson.
To leave a comment on this blog, the steps are simple:
1. Click once on the word, "comments" at the end of the post. The word is underlined and will turn your curser into the little pointy-finger-thing.
2. After clicking on the link, the window on your computer will change. There is a box on the right side of the screen where you can leave your comment. The cursor should automatically be in the box, ready for you to type away. Please remember to use our code names.
3. Choose your identity. If you have registered with Blogger, you can sign in and your identity will automatically be attached to your comment. If you have not registerd with Blogger, you can choose, "Anonymous" as your identity. If you do this, you MUST sign your name at the end of your comment in the comment box. Otherwise, we do not know who you are! (I have no idea what choosing the "nickname" identity does. Sorry.)
4. Click "Publish Your Comment" once and you're finished!
It's that easy! Go on, try it! You'll like it! And be sure to click on the comments at a later time. There's a good chance that we replied to your comment!
Friday, January 18, 2008
Blogging 101: Leaving a Comment
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
LO, Let's see if I can get this comment published today. I couldn't get it yesterday. You are going to have to teach me this stuff. I can't wait to see you on the web cam
Lakechick
I have taken off the word verification feature. I will keep it like this unless I start getting SPAM comments.
Lol. This is my first visit here, but I agree that comments are like seeing the sun rise. :)
Thanks for chiming in, Amy! Hope you visit again. I enjoy your blog!
Grandma W.,
Thanks for leaving a comment! We'll see if we can figure out the webcam so you can see Little One.
Love you!
Post a Comment