Saturday, February 23, 2008

My Two Favorite People in Action

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

very nice, i think daddy was enjoying it as much as the "little one" .....grandpa b

gwsas4 said...

That was the cutest thing EVER! "Reaby" - I love it! Thanks for sharing that! So sweet!

Milk in the Closet said...

Grandpa B.,
I think Daddy loves his time with Little One, though he tends to tire out a lot faster!

Steph,
Thanks for the comliment. This is one of my favorite videos!

Anonymous said...

So, So cute! Made me laugh!
Krista

Anonymous said...

that is just adorable absolutely too cute.
I love that sweet laugh... from your little girl.
btw I'm lovin' that middle picture, it's amazing, absolutely stunning.
Must be a way cool photographer :-)

Anonymous said...

grandpa "b" had to watch one more time... good thing daddy has a SMALL living room to do this.

Milk in the Closet said...

Krista,
Hi!!! :-)

Charity,
Hmmm...we have had so many compliments on that picture! I say it's time for some new ones! You are so talented.

Grandpa B.,
I think Daddy agrees with you!