Thursday, February 14, 2008

High School Musical ~ Part II

Just when you thought it couldn't get any cuter.

I recently downloaded the soundtrack from High School Musical, because, let's face it, I've come to actually like some of the music. I'll admit that much. Also, I would rather the Little One listen to the music than watch the movie. And she really doesn't seem to mind just listening to the music.
Case in point:

I had the song, Getcha Head in the Game, playing when I noticed Little One had left the room. For those of you familiar with the movie (uh-hem, Uncle CB and Aunt K), this is the song where one of the characters sings while playing basketball. It's completely cheesy. But it's one of Little One's favorites. Anyway, she came back into the room with, you guessed it, her basketball! Okay, how cute is that? It's pink and almost bigger than her, but she proceeded to pick the ball up and drop it over and over, like she was bouncing it. Adorable!

5 comments:

CB said...

i have never seen that movie, don't know what you are talking about .....i only watch movies like Braveheart and Top Gun.....

CB said...

i have never seen that movie, don't know what you are talking about .....i only watch movies like Braveheart and Top Gun.....

Milk in the Closet said...

Uh-huh, I don't think so, buddy.

I fully expect to hear a report in the local newspaper about a impromptu musical disply at a private high school gym some Sunday afternoon.

Anonymous said...

grandpa b is ready to take on the "little one" on a one on one basketball game ,,, after all... i'm just about her speed on the court,,,lol grandpa b

Milk in the Closet said...

Anytime, Grandpa B., anytime!