Our Little One turns 19 months old today. Is it possible that we could love her more and more every day?
I thought I would give you a glimpse of the recent phenomenon that has occurred at our house recently. By design, Little One does not watch much television, if any at all. She rarely watches videos and has never seen anything on our TV other than the occassional Elmo's World episode and football. We spent Christmas with family and during that time, she happened to be in the room when a few of us were watching High School Musical. She was mesmorized! She has always loved music (she pronounces it, moomic), but after seeing the singing along with the dancing...well, it was all over. She loved it.
I have to admit - it's pretty darn cute.

4 comments:
the little one loves music and dance because she's got it in her "genes" or (pampers) but grandpa b sees a ballerina in the making. love grandpa b
I agree, Grandpa B.! Tutus and tiaras may be the standard dress code in a few years!
OMG that is a girl after my own heart!!! I LOVED HSmusical 1&2 although I liked 1 better.
How cute is that???
cs
CS,
We liked the first one better, also. I have downloaded some of the music so we can get away with just listening instead of watching the actual movie. It seems to have helped a bit!
Thanks for stopping in!
Post a Comment