My beautiful Emma !!!!!! I had to see your performance five times because you did such a good job singing with all your friends. Keep up the good work....love you, A very Proud Aunt...
If you've ever wanted to know the this and that of our life, served up with a large side of sentimentality about the Little One, you've come to the right place.
There are now four of us in this family. At least when I last took count, and I've counted recently.
If you have nothing better to do, our pictures and videos are throughout the blog.
But, if you are truly avoiding some kind of mind-numbing task, our stories are to the left.
And if reading this blog turns out to be more interesting than figuring out what's for dinner, please come back and visit again. Even better, leave a comment! It lets us know you're there.
4 comments:
Grandpa thinks a Star is born, that was just wonderful, talking about"angels" what else is there to say......
Grandma thinks you did a wonderful job little one. We love you and the Lord loves you very much.
Hugs and kisses Grandma and Grandpa
My beautiful Emma !!!!!! I had to see your performance five times because you did such a good job singing with all your friends. Keep up the good work....love you,
A very Proud Aunt...
Hi Emma,
You looked beautiful and all that hard work paid off in a wonderful first Christmas Performance.
I am so very proud of you!
You are awesome!
Love you,
YiaYia
Post a Comment