I know I said I was going to add pictures from the holidays soon, but since we got back, life seems a bit hectic! (Sorry, Grandpa!) In the meantime, enjoy some pictures from today!
Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Big Wheels for a Big Girl
Posted by Milk in the Closet at 9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
hi Babby, do you have a drivers permit to drive that thing ? don't forget to keep those beautiful eyes on the road. Will you give grandpa a "ride" on your tricyle ? love you, grandpa
hi again "baby" don't forget to answer me back.... grandpa
Hi Grandpa,
I'll give you a ride on my tricycle anytime! I still have to figure out how to steer this thing, but I'm sure you'd be fine. I'll have mommy install some seatbelts.
I love you!
Little One
Don't you look gorgeous steering that tricycle!!!!!! Be sure you stay at the correct speed limit!!!!!! Gobs of kisses and hugs......Aunt May
angel pie baby, you're going to have to put a wagon hitched on to your bike! You better eat all you wheaties to pull all of us!!! Wow, don't you look gooooood in that PINK outfit;;;;; my favorite color too.....Love you, Aunt MJB
Hello, Aunties! My mommy buys cute clothes for me since she likes to shop so much. She says maybe the bright colors will help me be seen on the road better. Hope I don't get a speeding ticket!
Post a Comment