For the second year in a row, Little One had a fever on Easter morning. Needless to say, we did not make it to church. We celebrated Easter at home and enjoyed the day together. Little One's Uncle Chris and Aunt Kandy came over for a visit and brought her a special Easter surprise.
She wants to say, "Thank you!"
Monday, March 24, 2008
Happy Belated Easter
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
My Goodness little one,
You certainly are doing a lot of talking these days. You are getting bigger all the time. We can't wait to see you next time. Save some Easter eggs for us!!!
He Has Risen!!!
Grandma & Grandpa
Grandma and Grandpa,
I am a talkative girl, but then, I am my mother's daughter. I love you and miss you and hope to see you soon!
Little One
you are welcome
-uncle chris b. and aunt kandy
you are welcome
-uncle chris b. and aunt kandy
Post a Comment